Beaches Resorts

Beaches Resorts
FREE WeddingMoon Nights!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Neither Good or Bad, Sometimes Things Just Need To Come To An End

After much reflection and consideration, I have decided to allow my almost 4 year relationship with Expedia Cruiseshipcenters to come to an end.

Although I have actually been contemplating this happening for about a year now, my final decision was prompted after the recent major changes made to their US Mobile Travel Agents program.  Our disassociation became effective today, May 31, 2014.
What this means is that I will no longer be marketing, advertising or booking travel under the Expedia Cruiseshipcenters brand name.  The auto newsletters sent out to everyone on my email list with them will also cease.

I have secured close relationships with a few A+ Travel Partners (Tour Operators, Hotels, Cruise lines, Booking Agencies, etc.) where I am devoting the majority of my marketing and booking loyalties to.
In my continued effort to mold and create a very tight "niche" Boutique style Travel Planning service that specializes in a particular Travel market, more changes are sure to come in the very near future. 

Stay tuned!  #PEACE and #Plan2Travel

Tina Little-Coltrane - Owner/Travel Planner
TLC Travels' Tours and Cruises!